Sunday, August 22, 2010
Summer, you've been great.
Well, it's come time to go off to college, after the most amazing summer of my life! I had such amazing times with my best friend/soul mate Karen Bohn...Sub Zero, tanning, swimming, shopping, frozen yogurt, trips to Provo, many movies, eating out all the time, and we worked together all summer! I couldn't ask for a better summer!
During the summer, I had the chance to go on a road trip to Denver with Marie, Cecilia, Chelsea, and Sean. I went to the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley, and Moab with my family. And for the moment, I've been in New Hampshire, and Maine, with family that I haven't seen in a few years, it's great, and so beautiful!
I also had super amazing times with other friends too, aka Bridger, Ben, Alec, Daryl, Marie, Colton, Chelsea, and others...free concerts, sushi, icecream, shooting the tube, kayaking, hiking, playing in bath tubs, swimming, hot tubbing, cooking, drive-ins, bonfires, etc!
I cut my hair off this summer! It's been YEARS since I've cut it, it was time for a change!
Two of my friends, Ikeru Abe, and Wes Schramm, left on their missions this summer! Ikeru is serving in Illinois, and Wes is in Kobe Japan! I'm sure they're doing well.
On July 3, I lost one of my good friends, Tyler Blais. A few months ago, we'd planned to hang out, but it never happened. Tyler's death showed me that it truly is important to be with the people you love, because you honestly never know when you'll see them again, or if you will. Tyler changed my life, and I want to be more like him. I love you Tyler, and your oompa loompa dance :)
This has been the best summer of my life! So much has happened, and I've had the chance to know some amazing people, and now I'm ready to move out, start college in Orem, start my life, and meet even more amazing people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment