
Today was a loooong long day. It's currently 3:20 AM...and I haven't gone to bed yet, but I should. Anyway, Karen and I went shopping today, we both got a dress, both are just so adorable. I'm wearing mine ASAP (aka tomorrow). Then we came home, made tuna sandwiches, then Karen went home while I painted my nails and watched way too much Degrassi...I'm obsessed. Then Bridger came over, Karen came back over, and we watched Fantasy Factory. It was the episode where Rob entered a grilled cheese "sammich" contest, so us 3 friends decided to go to Smith's and buy cheese and bread! I made some dang good grilled cheese!!! Then we went to my Simply Sushi goodbye party, thanks to all who came! The cake was delicious. We (Bridger, Karen, Colton, and Katie) decided since Marie was sick, we'd bring her some sushi. We brought her a BUTTLOAD. So much. We decided to leave it on her porch and doorbell ditch her after Colton tried sounding like a creep through her window but wouldn't reply. Hello? Anyway, we went back to my house, watched Batman Begins, and Hannah Montana. Time for bed!
1 comment:
i wish i hear any of that hahaha
Post a Comment