Long day today! I went to Plato's Closet with my bff Karen so she could sell some things. Then we went to Fashion Place Mall and met up with Marie, Rei, and Katie. We shopped, ate at the Cheesecake Factory (so good...Avacado Egg Rolls, Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake), then shopped a little more. Alec came to visit, it was very nice to see him! I love that kid. Karen and I then went to work (boo) which was my last day at Simply Sushi! Yes! I'll be very sad to leave the few people I loved there...aka Missi, Karen, RJ, and Josh. Around 7:30, my loves came to eat at my work. Sunao, Rei, Marie, Bridger, Isaiah, Mikey, and some new friends that I met tonight! Thank you all. Bridger then came over, we had a nice long talk outside, and it was a way awesome talk! Goodnight all, love, Miyuki :)
1 comment:
congratulations on your last day at work! i'm so proud of my baby!
Post a Comment