So today, Karen and I FINALLY saw DESPICABLE ME and I adored it. That and Toy Story 3 were my favorite movies of this summer so far! After that, we got frozen yogurt, and made fun pictures on my webcam.
Then my wonderful friend Bridger invited me to go kayaking with some of his friends! It was SOOOOO fun (and tiring!), I definitely want to do it again. But poor Laura flipped into the water...but she is definitely a toughie! The sky out there was so beautiful, and the sky glittered from the stars.
Bridger and I got chocolate donuts afterward, yum :)
Bridger and Karen, thanks for a great day!
Then my wonderful friend Bridger invited me to go kayaking with some of his friends! It was SOOOOO fun (and tiring!), I definitely want to do it again. But poor Laura flipped into the water...but she is definitely a toughie! The sky out there was so beautiful, and the sky glittered from the stars.
Bridger and I got chocolate donuts afterward, yum :)
Bridger and Karen, thanks for a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment