
What an eventful day today was!
Started out with an iiiiinterview in Orem for Macy's clothing store, then we took a dip in the pool, (we as in Cecilia, Ben Black (Godzilla), and Daryl), but those dumb ladies ruined it for us...oh well.
Then Cecilia and I met up with Karebear, and went to Bridger's house. We got some Wendy's, then went to the Twilight Series Concert, met up with Dave, and the show tonight was GIRL TALK!
It was pretty much the best dance party ever, and I got a billion comments on the huge bow I was wearing. Some random girl asked to take a picture with me, one guy with gauges and tattoos all over asked if he could wear it for a second, and a lot of gay guys said they loved it, or it was adorable, or darling. Hahahaha. There was a bald man who was dancing with his thumbs up, and had a little booty shake the whole time, hahaha. So good.
I love my friends :)
And my friends are always fun to be with in the car when we jam to Backstreet Boys and Yellowcard, mhmmm :)
Started out with an iiiiinterview in Orem for Macy's clothing store, then we took a dip in the pool, (we as in Cecilia, Ben Black (Godzilla), and Daryl), but those dumb ladies ruined it for us...oh well.
Then Cecilia and I met up with Karebear, and went to Bridger's house. We got some Wendy's, then went to the Twilight Series Concert, met up with Dave, and the show tonight was GIRL TALK!
It was pretty much the best dance party ever, and I got a billion comments on the huge bow I was wearing. Some random girl asked to take a picture with me, one guy with gauges and tattoos all over asked if he could wear it for a second, and a lot of gay guys said they loved it, or it was adorable, or darling. Hahahaha. There was a bald man who was dancing with his thumbs up, and had a little booty shake the whole time, hahaha. So good.
I love my friends :)
And my friends are always fun to be with in the car when we jam to Backstreet Boys and Yellowcard, mhmmm :)
No comments:
Post a Comment