In April, I finally turned 21! I celebrated with a few close friends, Chris, and his family.
On the first Friday, after I turned 21, Chris, Michael, Chelsie, Wilson, Jeff, and I went to The Madison for some drinks. Needless to say, it wasn't a great bar (since we are talking about a bar in Provo, Utah) but I had a wonderful time with my friends and family :)
On Saturday, we went to The Owl Bar (a restored 1890's bar) at Sundance, which I have been wanting to go to for SO long. We had a few drinks, listened to the band play, and enjoyed the cool spring night in the mountains :)
I was super happy that Marie and Sachie came to The Owl Bar to celebrate :)
Chris, Mama Carol, and brother Mike hanging out by the fire :)
Matt Codina and the Glyders, a retro rock and rockabilly band that was playing that night :)
Chris's brother Mike and me :)
My sweetie pie and me at The Owl Bar :)






No comments:
Post a Comment