
"I wish Heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice again.
I thought of you today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday and the days before that too.
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.
All I have are memories and a picture in a frame.
Your memory is a keepsake from which I'll never part.
God has you in his arms. I have you in my heart."
Isn't this such a cute poem? I love it. I miss you Tyler, I can't believe it's been almost 10 months since you left :( You were such an amazing friend, thank you for everything, and for always being so nice! It'll be a great day when I can see you again :) We'll eat lots of Pop-Tarts and we'll color pictures with glitter glue, like the old days!
No comments:
Post a Comment