Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy birthday to me!



So this past weekend was my biiirthday! I am FINALLY nineteen! Woohoo. Alex was so wonderful and got me the prettiest shoes ever, that I've been wanting! And took me to Cafe Rio to get me my favorite pork barbacoa burritos, MMMMMM.

My best friend Karen made me the cutest card ever, along with a necklace and bracelet that she made herself!! Does it get any better than that? I think not :) I have an amazing best friend.

My parents and obaachan gave me money, and thank you thank you, I love shopping.

Karen, we are going shopping this week to celebrate our birthdays and the fact that you have quit Simply Sushi (aka Bad Fish). Yay! I love you.

My momma was so kind, and made me my FAVORITES: gyoza (aka potstickers) and Japanese strawberry shortcake, even though she wasn't feeling well all weekend, thanks Mom!

Today, Alex and I were planning on going to Vernal to visit my dad, little brother Ian, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. But with my luck, I woke up to a BLIZZARD, after these few weeks of warm weather. Utah, you suck sometimes. Plans have been moved to next Sunday. IT BETTER NOT SNOW!!! Anyway, so with this bad news, I had a terrible day and have been grumpy all day. Thankfully, I have such an amazing boyfriend that he made me spend the day with him until I was happy. I love you Alex, thank you for being so patient with me!!

No comments: