Chris and I went on a trip to the Seattle area in October (and I'm finally getting around to posting about it!), and visited some new areas we hadn't been to before.
We had a chance to eat at the Redmond Bar & Grill (and had one of the best alcoholic drinks I'm ever had!), to visit the Nintendo and Microsoft headquarters in Redmond, and we got to stay in a fancy hotel with a super comfy king-sized bed! We got to visit Uwajimaya (an amazing Japanese grocery store), a discount wine/beer store, the Lego store, and the botanical gardens in Bellevue. We then ate at a sushi bar in Seattle that we always go to when we're in the area, and visited Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee's graves.
It's always a grand adventure with Chris, and I'm so glad we have had the chance to visit many beautiful places together :)
No comments:
Post a Comment