In the last two weeks that we've been living here, we've gotten to know Spokane pretty well, and I really love it here. I'm so happy I am living in this beautiful, cultured city with the love of my life. It's been very stressful transitioning to a new city (and state!), new job, new apartment, and interacting with new people, but this is the happiest I have been in a long time.
I felt like I couldn't just be myself for most of my life, because I didn't want to upset or disappoint members of my family and a lot of my friends. But finally at some point over the last year, I decided that I need to live my life the way I want to, because it's mine, not anyone else's. I do have to thank my boyfriend, and my close friends Marie and Megan. They all have definitely helped me to have the strength to overcome trials that I would have by making this change. I had to have the awkward conversations with friends and family about my "different" lifestyle change (coming from a pretty-religious family), and had to deal with the fact that I would be upsetting people that I love, which was really hard to handle emotionally. But now, I feel free knowing that I am being exactly what I want to be, living where and with who I want to, and I don't have to hide anything from the people I love.
I feel like I'm finally able to just be me, and I am so happy.
"Got you shackled in my embrace, I'm latchin' onto you~" - Disclosure
This concert was so amazing...one of the best ones I've been to in awhile. I'm glad I got to share this experience with Chris and his awesome brother Jared :)
The Sapphire Lounge
Spokane's eco-friendly garbage goat :)
I am so in love with you~




2 comments:
Mimi.
High five.
We made it together and I am so happy that you are happy and I am happy.
I just love you so damn much, Marie. High five :)
Post a Comment