Wednesday, March 14, 2012

As of Lately...

It has been quite a while since I last blogged! Time flies when you're busy.

I'm posting a few photos of what's been up lately. Mostly work, and hanging out with friends from work! They're a lot of fun, I loved the training class I was in, we're all like a family now :)

Also, I went on a little trip to Ontario, Oregon for the weekend to see some old friends, and I had an AMAZING time. I stayed with one of my best friends Mike, and his family. We adventured downtown Boise (about an hour away from Ontario), and basically ate everywhere worth eating in the area. I'm sure I gained several pounds there. It is always fun to see old friends, catch up on what's been happening, etc. Also, on the way back from Oregon, I had a layover for my flight in Denver, so my dearest friend Marie and her boyfriend Sean (he definitely looks like Gabe from The Office) came to visit me since they live about an hour from that airport. We had the most amazing chat ever, thanks for coming guyyyys :)

Also, I am dating a boy. And he is preeeeetty great, seriously. I'll have to get some pictures of us :)


Chris and I went to McDonald's and they had Star Wars toys, so I HAD TO get their Happy Meal. My toy also came with a Star Wars tattoo, so I had to put it on my guns ;) We also went to see The Lorax, and OH MY GOSH it's so adorable. I recommend you all to see it if you haven't already.



So a lot of the time, my work friends and I hang out at our friend Troy's place. He has the cutest little rat! Her name is Chunk. She likes to crawl up your arm and kinda hang out on your shoulders, d'awww :)


First picture of my little vacation! Mike and Ali (great friends from Ontario) picked me up at the Boise airport, and then we spent the day in downtown Boise. I really loved it, I wouldn't mind living there!

This is Freak Alley, in Boise. So many amazing artists.

I found this BEAUTIFUL ring at an antique shop in Boise. I am definitely in love with it! AAAAAND it was only $5.00!

After our night in Boise, Mike and I went back to Ontario, and hung out with our friend Tom. Got some Denny's, watched some tv. Unfortunately, I was SO tired from the plane rides that I passed out early, and slept for about 11 hours!

Mike has two dachshunds, and they were so cute! Daisy and Chloe.

On my second day in Ontario, we hung out with our friend Kylie. She is so fun! We went to Jolts & Juice for a few hours, then walked down the street to Tacos Mi Ranchitos to talk and eat some more :) Afterwards, Mike and I visited our friend Darian at work. I wish I had more time in Ontario so I could've hung out with her! After visiting Darian, we watched Bridesmaids, Horrible Bosses, and about 6 episodes of The Office. Lots of fun :)

On my last day in Ontario, I decided we needed to take this picture. So Mike and I met 4 1/2 years ago when my dad was a teacher in Ontario. So I wanted a picture of us in the same spot at Ontario High School. I thought it was pretty cool, but I don't think Mike enjoyed being back at the high school, hahaha.
Saying goodbye at the airport. It sucked :(
On my layover in Denver, Marie and Seanzy came to visit :)



No comments: