Friday, January 21, 2011

May angels lead you in.

I CANNOT stop listening to some songs, they're just so good.

Here's to the night - Eve 6
This song takes me back to the days elementary school. It's a bittersweet feeling. Here's to the nights we felt alive, here's to the tears you knew you'd cry. Here's to goodbye, tomorrow's gonna come too soon.

West Coast - Coconut Records
This song is so so good. It makes me cry every time. We both go together if one falls down.

BUT,

The one song I cannot stop listening to, is
Here You Me - Jimmy Eat World


There's no one in town I know
, you gave us some place to go.
I never said thank you for that, I thought I might get one more chance.
What would you think of me now? So lucky, so strong, so proud.
I never said thank you for that, now I'll never have a chance.
May angels lead you in, hear you me, my friends.
On sleepless roads, the sleepless go, may angels lead you in.

So what would you think of me now? So lucky, so strong, so proud.
I never said thank you for that, now I'll never have a chance.
May angels lead you in, hear you me, my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go, may angels lead you in.

And if you were with me tonight, I'd sing to you just one more time.
A song for a heart so big, God wouldn't let it live.

May angels lead you in, hear you me, my friend.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go, may angels lead you in.

May angels lead you in, hear you me, my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go
, may angels lead you in.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go, may angels lead you in.

Look up the song meaning for this song, it's so beautiful.
RIP Mykel and Carli.

No comments: