2010 has most definitely been the best year I've ever had! But I'm very excited to see what 2011 has in store for me :)
I've met the most amazing people throughout this year! I found my soulmate (aka best friend) Karen Bohn. I love her so so much! We've had our differences, but we always get past them and she's a genuinely good person, and she means the world to me❤
In March, I had the opportunity to meet Naoya's first companion, Ben Black, fellow from Boise, and through him and Seiya, I was able to meet SO MANY people, like Sunao, Rei, Bridger, Alec, Daryl, Musashi, David, and all you other return missionaries from Japan! I love you all.
This summer was most definitely the best summer of my life, too. I still lived at home, so I got a little selfish with my money. I went shopping with Karen aaaall the time, and we went out to eat way too much! Indian food, sushi, frozen yogurt, you name it, we went there. We always went to Provo over the summer to see our friends Ben, Daryl, and Alec! They are so much fun to be with, even though they're super gym rats hahaha.
In July, I lost one of my very good friends, Tyler Blais. I hadn't talked to him for a few months before the accident happened, but he will always have a huge impact on my life. This is the first time my heart has truly been broken, and I've learned to NEVER take my friends for granted, and to do my best to always be on good terms with my friends and family, because we never know what could happen. Rest in peace. I love you Tyler, and I think about you every day.
Over the summer, I had the chance to go on some awesome vacations! In July, I went on a road trip to Denver and Ft. Collins, Colorado, with Cecilia, Marie, Chelsea, and Sean. We went to Old Town in Ft. Collins, which was AMAZING. We had great food that you can't find in Utah, and we went to Elitch Gardens amusement park, and let me tell you, the rollercoasters there are better than Lagoon! In July, I also went to the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Moab with my family, and even with my Obachan and her friend ใในใใ who came all the way from Japan! It was so much fun! The sites I saw were breathtaking, and I hope to go back there soon! In August, right before moving out to Orem, I was able to go to Hudson, New Hampshire with my grandparents to visit my uncle Kade, aunt Tomomi, and cousins Sean (11), KJ (9), Kouta (5), and Taygan (3). I loved being with them so much! I have an amazing family. We went to Boston for a day, Salem for a day, spent days around Hudson, and we spent about a week in Bar Harbor, Maine! We stayed in cabins, and I was able to go to the Atlantic Ocean for the first time! I really want to go back to New Hampshire when I can, I miss my family there SO much.
Over the summer, two of my friends left on their missions. Wes in now serving in the Kobe, Japan mission, and Ikeru is serving in the Chicago, Illinois mission. You two are amazing, and I miss you both! Naoya and CJ are also on their missions. Naoya is in Tokyo, Japan, and CJ is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! Those two are coming home in November 2011! I can't wait.
In 2010, I went to a lot of awesome concerts! I sadly missed Warped Tour this year, but that's alright. This year, I was able to see Circa Survive again, my favorite band ever! I also got to see another favorite artist, Ben Folds!! He is a god of piano. I also saw Owl City, Lights, Girl Talk, Neon Trees (twice), 30 Seconds to Mars, and B.o.B! I was very satisfied with all these concerts!...except 30 Seconds to Mars....they were really annoying hahaha.
In June, I graduated from Copper Hills High School! It felt great, I was definitely ready to move on to college! High school was amazing, and ended great! After my vacation in New Hampshire, I moved to Orem, and started school at UVU. I love it here, and couldn't imagine going to college anywhere else. I've met amazing people here too, I've been so very blessed. I've met my amazing roommates, M'kaaylie, Shelbie, Heather, Chelsea, and Abby. I don't know Chelsea and Abby too well, but I know they are both great girls, and are very kind. M'kaaylie, Shelbie, and Heather are now my great friends, I love living with them! They're so much fun to be with and I now consider them some of my best friends. I was also blessed to be assigned to the Orem University 24th Ward, and I love it so much! The people there are so full of love, and the bishopric is so amazing, I couldn't imagine being in any other ward. I also got to meet Mariah Griggs, she lives two doors away from me! She's a great girl and I love hanging out with her.
This year, my good friend Seiya, who I've known since....well, I can't even remember. Since we were youngins. He got married this year, and now lives in Japan! Good luck to you and Satomi!
My friends Megan and Ken, who I've also known for a very long time, have been engaged, and are getting married in 2011, good luck to you both! I love you all!
This year has been full of so many experiences! Some bad, but mostly good, and I'm so thankful for everything I've been able to experience this year. 2011 is going to be great!
My New Years Resolution: Read my scriptures EVERY day. I can do it for awhile at a time, but I'm gonna try every day in 2011. I also need to save more money!
☆Happy New Year to you all☆
I've met the most amazing people throughout this year! I found my soulmate (aka best friend) Karen Bohn. I love her so so much! We've had our differences, but we always get past them and she's a genuinely good person, and she means the world to me❤
In March, I had the opportunity to meet Naoya's first companion, Ben Black, fellow from Boise, and through him and Seiya, I was able to meet SO MANY people, like Sunao, Rei, Bridger, Alec, Daryl, Musashi, David, and all you other return missionaries from Japan! I love you all.
This summer was most definitely the best summer of my life, too. I still lived at home, so I got a little selfish with my money. I went shopping with Karen aaaall the time, and we went out to eat way too much! Indian food, sushi, frozen yogurt, you name it, we went there. We always went to Provo over the summer to see our friends Ben, Daryl, and Alec! They are so much fun to be with, even though they're super gym rats hahaha.
In July, I lost one of my very good friends, Tyler Blais. I hadn't talked to him for a few months before the accident happened, but he will always have a huge impact on my life. This is the first time my heart has truly been broken, and I've learned to NEVER take my friends for granted, and to do my best to always be on good terms with my friends and family, because we never know what could happen. Rest in peace. I love you Tyler, and I think about you every day.
Over the summer, I had the chance to go on some awesome vacations! In July, I went on a road trip to Denver and Ft. Collins, Colorado, with Cecilia, Marie, Chelsea, and Sean. We went to Old Town in Ft. Collins, which was AMAZING. We had great food that you can't find in Utah, and we went to Elitch Gardens amusement park, and let me tell you, the rollercoasters there are better than Lagoon! In July, I also went to the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Moab with my family, and even with my Obachan and her friend ใในใใ who came all the way from Japan! It was so much fun! The sites I saw were breathtaking, and I hope to go back there soon! In August, right before moving out to Orem, I was able to go to Hudson, New Hampshire with my grandparents to visit my uncle Kade, aunt Tomomi, and cousins Sean (11), KJ (9), Kouta (5), and Taygan (3). I loved being with them so much! I have an amazing family. We went to Boston for a day, Salem for a day, spent days around Hudson, and we spent about a week in Bar Harbor, Maine! We stayed in cabins, and I was able to go to the Atlantic Ocean for the first time! I really want to go back to New Hampshire when I can, I miss my family there SO much.
Over the summer, two of my friends left on their missions. Wes in now serving in the Kobe, Japan mission, and Ikeru is serving in the Chicago, Illinois mission. You two are amazing, and I miss you both! Naoya and CJ are also on their missions. Naoya is in Tokyo, Japan, and CJ is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! Those two are coming home in November 2011! I can't wait.
In 2010, I went to a lot of awesome concerts! I sadly missed Warped Tour this year, but that's alright. This year, I was able to see Circa Survive again, my favorite band ever! I also got to see another favorite artist, Ben Folds!! He is a god of piano. I also saw Owl City, Lights, Girl Talk, Neon Trees (twice), 30 Seconds to Mars, and B.o.B! I was very satisfied with all these concerts!...except 30 Seconds to Mars....they were really annoying hahaha.
In June, I graduated from Copper Hills High School! It felt great, I was definitely ready to move on to college! High school was amazing, and ended great! After my vacation in New Hampshire, I moved to Orem, and started school at UVU. I love it here, and couldn't imagine going to college anywhere else. I've met amazing people here too, I've been so very blessed. I've met my amazing roommates, M'kaaylie, Shelbie, Heather, Chelsea, and Abby. I don't know Chelsea and Abby too well, but I know they are both great girls, and are very kind. M'kaaylie, Shelbie, and Heather are now my great friends, I love living with them! They're so much fun to be with and I now consider them some of my best friends. I was also blessed to be assigned to the Orem University 24th Ward, and I love it so much! The people there are so full of love, and the bishopric is so amazing, I couldn't imagine being in any other ward. I also got to meet Mariah Griggs, she lives two doors away from me! She's a great girl and I love hanging out with her.
This year, my good friend Seiya, who I've known since....well, I can't even remember. Since we were youngins. He got married this year, and now lives in Japan! Good luck to you and Satomi!
My friends Megan and Ken, who I've also known for a very long time, have been engaged, and are getting married in 2011, good luck to you both! I love you all!
This year has been full of so many experiences! Some bad, but mostly good, and I'm so thankful for everything I've been able to experience this year. 2011 is going to be great!
My New Years Resolution: Read my scriptures EVERY day. I can do it for awhile at a time, but I'm gonna try every day in 2011. I also need to save more money!
☆Happy New Year to you all☆
No comments:
Post a Comment