Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CHHS, how I've missed you.


Today was the start of my fall break! So, good bye Orem, hello home to Salt Lake for the rest of the week! I ate at Del Taco with my Levi, who I've been friends with for more than three years :) I love him dearly. Then, Karen and I went to the CHHS football game (We lost, of course. Come on CH....), and I got to see many of my friends who are still going there, and some friends who already graduated but were also there. I've missed you all so much. Then, Karen and I went to see Tyler Nguyen!! He is my favorite boy, I love him with all my heart!
This will be a great fall break, I can feel it :D


My best friend Karen! I love you with all my heart. Soooulmate, I love you!



Joshua Beatty! My favorite junior, we had a blast in high school!



Nate Fillmore! I love you, you were so much fun in our math class in high school!



Tyler Nguyen! Where do I start? We were BFFs like two years ago, and it was so good to see you
again! You're the funniest person I know, I'm glad we're friends again. I love youuu!

1 comment:

Cacakarebear said...

I love you too, soulmate :) Thanks for coming to the game. You alumni, you!